Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A couple FO's (finished objects)

I've been knitting up a storm lately. So, I'm here to post pics... Here's just 2 little things I whipped up this past week. First, we have "Fetching" (pattern found on knitty.com). I made these for a friend of mine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next, we have a super funky Coffee Press cozy I made up from a stitch pattern book. The stitch is called the 3 color Honeycomb stitch. I used size 8 DPN's and cheap acrylic yarn from my huge stash. It's basically just a tube that slides onto the coffee press. You have to take apart the coffee press to get it on and off but oh well. It works.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Plus, my gauge swatch turned into a wrist warmer! How cool is that?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've been having fun and keeping busy (as you can see). I will post more later...

No comments: